Direct Claims Specialist
- 19 Cadogan St, Glasgow G2 6QQ, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Direct Claims Specialists to join our Motor Claims department based at our office in the heart of Glasgow! This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
As a Direct Claims Specialist, you'll seek to persuade the third-party claimant to deal direct via our policyholders’ policy, offering a range of services including repairs, compensation for vehicle damage and replacement vehicles.
You will also offer our direct service for personal injury if the claimant has sustained this as result of our accident.
The day to day:
Diary management is essential in the success of a Direct Claims Specialist to secure a strong capture performance of 64% monthly or above. You'll effectively manage follow ups on any potential capture opportunities that you have been unable to secure on the first attempt, and ensure availability to handle incoming calls which could potentially lead to securing a third-party capture.
Teamwork is key at esure! You'll work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve the best outcomes for esure, identifying and recommending opportunities to improve processes across the team.
- Experience in a sales-based/front line customer support role that involves working towards targets
- Strong communicator with the ability to demonstrate good negotiation and objection resolution skills
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the RTA/MIB and legislation relevant to road traffic accidents and injury claims
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
Working hours are Monday-Friday between 8am and 8pm, and one in every fourth Saturday (9am-5pm)
An example shift pattern of 8.00am - 4.30pm, 10.00am - 6.30pm and 11.30am - 8.00pm.
You will split your time between home and our Glasgow office. Our focus on office working is around collaborating, connecting with colleagues and customer and creating. We expect that you will be in the office 40% - 60% of your time.
Salary - £21,696, OTE £24,896 plus up to 5% annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme