Intelligent Automation Lead
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
We are currently recruiting for an Intelligent Automation Lead to join us on a 24 month fixed term contract basis.
As a key addition to the wider Claims function, you will lead the redesign and automation of end-to-end claims processes, to deliver sustainable improvements in customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
What you will do:
- Accountable for redesigning and automating end-to-end claims processes across the new claim’s platform (core EIS & 3rd party vendors), delivering material improvement in operational efficiency, whilst maintaining indemnity control
- Work closely with Data Lead to support process automation with analytical tools
- Lead product squads to define and deliver process improvements. Work with operations and change professionals to embed process changes into BAU
- Work with Claims Analytics to deliver the metrics required to monitor automated processes. Monitor processes and address issues as required
- Build and lead a capable and effective team of Intelligent automation professionals
- Actively champion and develop culture of operational excellence across claims, including the roll out of Lean 6 Sigma training in selected areas
- Influence and lead the broader deployment of strategic change across claims
What we would love you to bring:
- Track record in leading cross functional teams to deliver process automation solutions
- Experience in automating complex, long duration processes, involving multiple decision points and data types (including unstructured data)
- Pragmatic, strategic thinker who is able to prioritise and plan automation opportunities across claims
- Extensive process experience. Lean Six Sigma black belt or above with track record of building a culture of operational excellence in similar organisations
- Experience leading pilots to test and refine process improvements pre go live
- Strong capability to structure and plan work for cross-functional agile delivery teams; experienced in agile product delivery
- Track record of articulating direction, managing stakeholders, leading teams and driving a portfolio of projects to deliver tangible results
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience, and potential
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post Covid19
- Staff discount on our products
- Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
At esure, we are committed to promoting equity, inclusion and diversity. We celebrate and nurture our diversity because it makes strong business sense and because it’s the right thing to do. We are passionate about making everyone feel welcome, included and comfortable bringing their whole self to work every day.
esure cares for our people, our customers, our society and our planet. We aim to ensure all colleagues and job applicants are given equal opportunity and our company is truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. esure is an inclusive environment which provides everyone the support they need to feel included, thrive, grow, meet their goals and have some fun.