- Atlantic Chambers, 19 Cadogan St, Glasgow G2 6QQ, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: HR
- Working Hours: 35
esure is embarking on a journey to fixing the insurance market for the good of our customers, people and community.
We are now seeking a Recruitment Partner, reporting to our Recruitment Manager to be a key part of the recruitment function.
We’re looking for someone to help us in our search for top talent as we progress through our transformation. You will have experience of managing a number different roles at any one time, ensuring that all hiring managers and candidates are left with a positive impression of our department and company.
You will be working in a very fast-paced team who are passionate about delivering a high-quality recruitment offering to all stakeholders ensuring an excellent positive candidate journey throughout.
At esure we are enthusiastic about playing strong as one and working in a collaborative fashion across not only your team but the whole enterprise. You will be part of a recruitment team that has a hunger for learning and continuously developing both individually and as a group. We encourage challenging the norm of a typical recruitment function.
Ultimately, you will be someone who brings energy, positivity and a sense of fun to the team and who is inspired by our purpose of fixing insurance for good.
- This role covers the full “360 recruitment” activities, from the initial requirement briefing, undertaking marketing, sourcing, screening and shortlisting, right through to negotiating offers with successful senior candidates; all whilst maintaining a high standard of candidate and stakeholder experience
- You will work effectively with stakeholders, balancing issues such as speed, cost, and diversity in formulating the best recruitment approach to achieve what matters
- You will be managing candidates through our ATS (SmartRecruiters) and select best way to attract candidates. You will manage detailed administrative activities effectively to a high standard, which is expected within a regulated environment.
We would love you to have:
Significant recruitment experience gained within an in-house environment or agency, managing the full end to end recruitment process with knowledge of designing and implementing direct sourcing strategies.
- Flexibility to adapt and support other recruitment business needs when required
- A candidate and stakeholder obsessed focus that is fascinated by what makes people tick
- Exposure to fast paced dynamic environments
You’ll love working with us if you…
- Embrace change and are passionate about working in a dynamic environment
- Find new concepts easy to understand
- Know your strengths, yet recognise there’s always more to learn from others
- Have a great sense of fun and like to laugh!
What we will offer you in return:
- Flexible benefits and a highly competitive package that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme of up to 10% of annual salary.
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working – including hybrid working
- Staff discount on our products
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.