Learning Content Designer (12 month FTC)
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: HR
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
Are you passionate about designing and developing engaging digital content?
We are currently looking for a Learning Content Designer to join esure's Business Change team for a 12 month fixed term contract! This exciting opportunity will see you supporting our people as they transition into new ways of working.
Led by the objectives of our fast-paced and extensive agile transformation programme, this is a dynamic role which will support and embed a range of new skills and working practices across all levels and functions of our business.
The day to day:
You will be fully immerse in the design and development of engaging multimedia, digital and blended learning solutions using a variety of authoring tools and media. This will be in support of building people capability requirements including new tools, technology, process, product, cross-skilling, soft-skills, behaviours, mind-sets and audiences.
Ensuring that digital content meets the needs of esure’s strategic goals, customer requirements and business changes will be at the heart of this role. You will work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Programme Stakeholders and Business Leaders to understand programme deliverables, craft learning content and key messages, and ensure that content is up to date with the product evolution in a fast-paced environment.
Collaborating with the wider Business Change team, you will refine standard methodologies, maintain existing learning content, formulate appropriate program evaluation methods, and assist in running our LMS.
Acting as an SME in learning technology tools and methods, use of instructional software and effective uses of multimedia, you'll providing multimedia support to build digital communications content.
We would love you to bring:
- We are looking for a candidate with experience working with digital and blended learning programs, online training development, and asynchronous learning content
- Experience with graphic design and digital content creation packages (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate 360, Captivate or equivalent)
- Experience of video production, including filming, editing and publishing
- The ability to communicate abstract or technical information to technical and non-technical audiences, both written and verbally
- Knowledge of SCORM, Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Possesses an understanding of L&D principles & practices, learning theory and instructional design techniques to support different learning styles
- Results oriented and passionate about pragmatically getting to outcomes whilst running multiple works streams
- Experience of working within a scaled Agile/iterative environment and understanding enterprise system architecture, ERP systems how they integrate
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post covid
- Staff discount on our products
At esure, we are committed to promoting equity, inclusion and diversity. We celebrate and nurture our diversity because it makes strong business sense and because it’s the right thing to do. We are passionate about making everyone feel welcome, included and comfortable bringing their whole self to work every day.
esure cares for our people, our customers, our society and our planet. We aim to ensure all colleagues and job applicants are given equal opportunity and our company is truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. esure is an inclusive environment which provides everyone the support they need to feel included, thrive, grow, meet their goals and have some fun.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.