Customer Claims Specialist
- 19 Cadogan St, Glasgow G2 6QQ, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5
Our mission is simple: to make esure a great place to work and provide the very best service to our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Customer Claims Specialists to join our Claims department, on a full-time permanent basis.
Our Customer Claims Specialists are accountable for delivering beautiful customer journeys across our end to end customer claims process. This is a telephony-based role and will include first notification of the customer loss through to settlement of the customer claim.
- Handle incoming calls and be the first point of contact for our customers, addressing customer needs.
- Deal with the initial notification of the motor claim. The CCS is responsible for registering all new claims reported to esure, including accidental damage, fire and theft.
- Determine the circumstances of the claim from the customer, e.g. what happened in the accident, where the damage to the vehicle is, etc, and will then instruct a supplier to move the claim forward to settlement, i.e. to repair the vehicle or to agree settlement of the claim if the car is unrepairable. No two days are the same as there are a variety of activities.
- Listen actively and question effectively to evaluate what the customer requires including the use of our repairer network, mobility and personal injury solutions.
- Deliver high standards of product knowledge and service to ensure our customer needs are met.
- Understand and follow the full range of Claims processes such as general claims queries and resolution of complaints.
- At least 6 months previous experience in a customer service role is necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively in an empathetic way to customers.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to coordinate and plan work efficiently.
- Able to negotiate settlements successfully.
Our opening hours are Mon- Friday 8am – 8pm and sat 9am – 5pm, and we operate between these hours with an example shift pattern of 8am – 4:30pm, 10am – 6:30pm and 11:30am – 8pm.
Training will be carried out on-site in our Glasgow office, and will last approximately 8 weeks. After successful completion of training, employees will be required to work full time from the Glasgow office (subject to Government guidelines).
Salary - up to £20,500 plus up to 5% annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme