Learning Specialist (18 month FTC)
- Cadogan St, Glasgow G2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: HR
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
esure is currently looking for a Learning Specialist to join our Business Change team for an 18 month fixed term contract as we undergo our fast-paced and extensive agile transformation programme.
You'll be joining a diverse team, supporting and embedding a host of new skills and working practices across all levels and functions of our business.
You will hold responsibility for the analysis, development, delivery and evaluation of custom and memorable learning initiatives, to support our people as they transition into new ways of working.
The day to day:
The Learning Specialist will work across a range of Programme Stakeholders and Business Leaders to identify learning needs and objectives, whilst delivering excellent customer service and nurturing strong relationships.
You'll collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to understand programme results, craft learning content and key messages, and partner with our wider training team to develop solutions for appropriate training and blended learning initiatives. You'll also work closely with the Business Readiness team to ensure continuity of approach timing and messaging.
Delivering learning solutions using innovative, engaging, creative and high-quality content across a variety of delivery mechanisms, you will design tailored learning programmes to address a varied range of upskill requirements. This will include new tools, technology, process, product, cross-skilling, soft-skills, behaviours, mind-sets and audiences.
The Learning Specialist will craft and mobilise support teams to embed learning & to ensure optimum results in a fast-paced environment. They'll iterate training to support ongoing changes, supporting the requirements of Agile development, whilst continually evaluating training efficiency and employee proficiency.
The Learning Specialist will develop a quality knowledge management approach with reference materials and guides and undertake all stages of the ADDIE model.
We would love you to bring:
- Experience of working in an Agile/iterative environment and programmes would be very beneficial, as is experience of operating within a digital transformation programme
- A track record of training development & delivery across large and complex transformation programme(s)
- A passion for all aspects of the training lifecycle from initial analysis to end-user delivery
- Effective collaboration skills and the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- A flexible, pro-active and adaptive mind-set allowing you to adjust as required to meet programme objectives
- Results focussed and passionate about pragmatically getting to outcomes - comfortable to dig in and troubleshoot as needed
- Excellent working knowledge of training methodologies to support different learning styles
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post covid
- Staff discount on our products
At esure, we are committed to promoting equity, inclusion and diversity. We celebrate and nurture our diversity because it makes strong business sense and because it’s the right thing to do. We are passionate about making everyone feel welcome, included and comfortable bringing their whole self to work every day.
esure cares for our people, our customers, our society and our planet. We aim to ensure all colleagues and job applicants are given equal opportunity and our company is truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. esure is an inclusive environment which provides everyone the support they need to feel included, thrive, grow, meet their goals and have some fun.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.