Lead Delivery Manager
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Delivery Manager on a permanent basis!
You will deliver large scale, sophisticated programmes and lead a team of Delivery Managers/Squads who support the successful implementation of the programme. Defining business needs and managing the priority of these via the product backlog within an Agile delivery environment.
What you will do:
- Accountable for E2E delivery of multiple Product Roadmaps that has been agreed with the business alongside other business areas
- Accountable for ensuring appropriate programme governance exists and is in keeping with esure standards /governance and impactful team culture
- Estimate and mobilise resources vital to deliver the Programme
- Work with the Lead Product Owner/ Head of Transformation to build and iterate a product roadmap to meet the needs of the programme.
- Ensure delivery is in line with business strategy framework
- Lead and empower multi-disciplinary Agile teams
- Lead, track and report on programme budgets to ensure best value is delivered and accurate forecasts can be made
- Ensure successful transition of programme deliverables to Live Service and support
- Lead resource capacity planning across the discipline and for your delivery team.
- Ensure appropriate engagement and delivery of external partners within the overall Programme.
What we would love you to bring:
- Proven experience of delivering complex business and technical portfolios / programmes using internal and external suppliers in a digital environment
- Extensive experience of using Agile and lean methodologies to build and lead teams, deliver programmes, projects and products
- Full system lifecycle experience including live service support
- Experience of leading diverse delivery teams
- Proven experience of driving continuous, provable improvements and efficiencies in a delivery programme
- Understanding of strategic mobilisation and benefits
- Strong understanding of software engineering process /tools, e.g. DevOps
What we will offer you in return:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Discretional annual bonus
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance