Workplace Technology Lead
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: IT
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
We are currently recruiting for a Workplace Technology lead to join our IT leadership team on a permanent basis.
You will lead a team of tech professionals to provide modern, inspiring workplace technology solutions that support esure colleagues in our mission to fix Insurance for good!
What you will do:
- Full ownership of workplace technology and end user computing, including digital collaboration tools and CCAS telephony
- Service delivery to colleagues across all locations to support and enable hybrid working
- Responsible for defining esure’s strategy, projects and processes for digital workplace solutions
- Acting as a Product Owner, define the digital workplace product roadmap using the latest technologies to meet our employee needs
- Using agile practices, lead the delivery of the roadmap working with internal colleagues and external partners to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Select and lead tech partners to provide cost-effective solutions and services
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and commercial conditions, e.g. licensing requirements
- Work with the People team to define the employee experience from onboarding to offboarding
- Responsible for the performance, growth and development of the Workplace Tech team
- Be a visible advocate of digital transformation and promote greater digital collaboration within the business.
What we would love you to bring:
- The ability to define a compelling, commercially-focussed strategic vision and gain business consensus
- Leading and developing teams of high-performing IT professionals
- Experience of developing product roadmaps to satisfy customer needs
- Delivery experience within Microsoft Azure and O365 environments
- Implementation and support of workplace and collaboration technologies including O365, AD, Azure AD, Modern Desktop Management, MDM platforms, cloud file services, collaboration technologies, contact centre telephony solutions
- Experience of running hybrid cloud infrastructure and leading cloud migrations
- Vendor Management experience with large service integrators
- Experience with troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Experience working with Atlassian products including Jira, Jira Service management and Confluence
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post Covid19
- Staff discount on our products
- Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
At esure, we are committed to promoting equity, inclusion and diversity. We celebrate and nurture our diversity because it makes strong business sense and because it’s the right thing to do. We are passionate about making everyone feel welcome, included and comfortable bringing their whole self to work every day.
esure cares for our people, our customers, our society and our planet. We aim to ensure all colleagues and job applicants are given equal opportunity and our company is truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. esure is an inclusive environment which provides everyone the support they need to feel included, thrive, grow, meet their goals and have some fun.