Credit Hire Specialist
- Cadogan St, Glasgow G2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
esure currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Hire Specialist to join our Claims team in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with claims where credit hire is identified.
The purpose of the role is to manage the costs of credit hire claims to mitigate any unnecessary costs and drive claims towards prompt settlement.
This role involves a high degree of influencing and negotiating. The successful applicant does not require a credit hire background however some claims knowledge would be useful.
- Evidence of dealing with negotiating claims costs gained within an accident management, credit hire or insurance company are preferable.
- Caseload management to ensure claims are progressing in a pro-active manner to reduce hire durations and spend.
- Influencing and negotiating, in particular objection resolution.
- Numeracy and literacy to GCSE level (Maths and English - Grade C and above) or equivalent.
- Computer skills (including the Internet).
Salary - £19,308-£24,521 plus up to 5% annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme