Finance Senior Manager (Transformation) FTC
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Finance
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
Where in the world of esure will I be working?
esure is embarking on a journey to fixing the insurance market for the good of our customers, people and community.
We are now seeking a Finance Senior Manager on a Fixed Term Contract to lead the financial oversight, rigour, control and commercial decision support for the Group's transformation programme. This includes development and execution of all transformation initiatives, from definition to implementation across all areas of the business.
The role will drive a culture of high performance, visibility and accountability with constructive challenge and support in equal measures. In addition will maintain strong financial governance to maximise value creation for the Group.
The role will entail:
- This is a hands on role leading a small team to deliver first class decision support to a complex transformation programme. Ensuring the processes and framework exist to provide effective and timely performance management.
- Working closely with the Chief Strategy & Transformation Office, Head of Transformation and broader senior leadership team to provide end-to-end financial and commercial support to maximise value creation for the business within the program budget.
- Implementation and effective operation of the end to end process for tracking, monitoring and forecasting of investment budgets and related benefit cases.
- Leading financial appraisal of strategic and business change initiatives in an agile change environment. This includes tracking of operational lead indicators and financial metrics to drive the transformation performance agenda and delivery of target outcomes as well as ensuring effective prioritisation and value for money from program resources.
- Production of clear, succint reporting and pressure testing of program reported KPI's to provide visibility and control around performance, challenging and making recommendations where necessary to support effective decision making and debate at both the Operational and Executive Transformation Committees.
- Understanding the impact of external factors and internal decisions on metrics and delivery.
We would love you to bring:
A background in finance with change experience as well as the proven ability to understand business wide implications and financial consequences of performance within the transformation programme and use this to challenge, influence and advise senior stakeholders. The commercial acumen combined with intellectual curiosity to challenge business/commercial logic, supported by facts.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The proven ability to influence decisions with senior leaders and Executives and deliver through others despite uncertainty, conflicting choices and consequences of actions.
Finally, enthusiasm and willingness to learn across multiple aspects of a unique and exciting transformation programme.
What we will offer you in return:
You can expect a highly competitive package and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.