Fraud Investigator (Motor)
- Quay St, Manchester M3, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Fraud Investigator to join our Fraud team absed in Manchester. This is a full time, permanent role.
As a Fraud Investigator you will be investigating and resolve a caseload of suspected fraudulent claims in order to achieve a speedy and cost efficient conclusion, including the recovery of paid away claims. Resulting in minimal financial loss to the company
To assess fraud referrals from multiple sources including automated detection systems, intelligence alerts and escalated claims from various claim teams.
- Proven claims handling experience in a personal lines environment
- An intermediate level of computer literacy
- Good understanding GDPR
- The ability to identify links and patterns emerging of claims involving specific companies/people
- Working knowledge of legal aspect of asset recovery
- Working knowledge of cognitive/conversation management or completion of certificate in Advanced Validation Solutions
- Good communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of team.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme