Third Party Damage Specialist
- Quay St, Manchester M3, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are currenty looking for a a Third Party Damage Specialist to join our Claims team, on a full time permanent basis. This is a Monday to Friday role working between 8am and 5:30pm (hybrid working available)
The Third-Party Damage Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management of their individual caseload that arises from new claims where there is potential damage to either the customer’s vehicle and/or the third parties resulting from a car accident.
They are required to determine liability of the incident and to service the customer’s needs. This role involves a high degree of influencing and negotiating with particular emphasis on conflict resolution.
- It is positive but not essential that the jobholder has a knowledge of general claims handling, and Third-Party Damage file handling, ideally within the insurance industry.
- Front line customer support in a target driven role.
- Influencing and negotiating, during liability discussions.
- Knowledge of Claims processes and systems.
- Self-motivated whilst having the ability to work as part of a team.
Salary - Up to £21,000 plus up to 5% annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme