Senior Campaign Data Analyst
- Cadogan St, Glasgow G2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Marketing
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Campaign Data Analyst to join our Customer Marketing team on a full-time permanent basis. This is a fully flexible hybrid role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end campaign analytics and insights on customer marketing campaigns and key customer base trends across persistency, upsell, cross sell and ARPU.
- The role spans automated and tactical campaign activity across all areas of the customer lifecycle, from welcome, upsell, cross-sell, loyalty & retention across multiple channels
- Lead direction on customer campaign test and control cell size and selections to avoid bias in selections and optimize campaign performance
- Analyse campaign performance and provide strategic recommendations, applying normalization methodologies to remove results bias
- Provide advice, insight and recommendations on how to improve targeting, test-and-learn programs, and create further segmentation opportunities
- Create selections and data flows for campaigns in campaign management platform alongside Customer Marketing Managers, leading on data integrity and ensuring QA
- Support deep dives into specific issues limiting conversion rates or driving unexpected trends or supporting with business case development for new campaign activity
- Build easy-to-understand reports and dashboards to track retention, upsell and cross sell trends
- Build data requirements to obtain new data sources and augment data in Segment and campaign management tool, working with central data teams to ensure data pipelines are put in place and operational
- Work closely with data sciences team on requirements for model designs and support operationalisation and delivery across multiple channels
- Be on the front foot in identifying issues in data accuracy or flows, alerting central teams when issues are identified
- Proven significant hands-on analytical experience leading data-driven customer marketing campaigns in a B2C subscriptions environment, using marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Adobe or Braze
- Proactive in opportunity identification and data strategy, with ability to collect, examine and use fragmented data to inform new campaigns or insights
- Ability to identify and communicate meaningful and actionable insights and trends from campaign and business reporting
- Proactive, can-do attitude to get stuff done quickly and efficiently
- Attention to data accuracy, and a rigorous understanding of campaign QA and compliance
- Ability to present technical information and results in an understandable way for the business.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to lead (with a strong level of autonomy) conversations with stakeholders across the business to represent marketing data requirements
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a changing environment
- Senior experience using campaign management tools such as Braze, Salesforce.
- Extensive experience using reporting tools such as using Tableau, and Superset
- SQL, Excel. SAS skills are a must-have. (Python, Segment, Adobe Analytics are nice-to-have)
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Up to 10% annual bonus, part of profit share scheme
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme