- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Strategy & Transformation
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
Purpose of the role:
To provide a full administrative support service to the IT Leadership Team and IT Function as required. Supporting the ordering, Invoicing and tracking of IT services and contractors. Preparing weekly reporting and action logs.
Day to Day:
- High level of administration including:
- Raising and coordinating purchase orders using Oracle Financials. Having monthly meetings with individual IT stakeholders to audit purchase orders.
- Updating documents on IT pages on the Company Intranet (eserve)
- Own the on boarding of new IT staff; equipment, set up on IT systems like KeyedIn and office introductions
- Maintaining IT structure charts
- Undertaking management of small IT Department projects
- Contributing ideas and suggestions in order to benefit the IT Department and refine/improve processes.
- Experience working in a similar role coupled with some expertise in assisting in the administrative running of an office or department would be desirable.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel) ,Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in particular the ability to work in a team environment.
- The resilience to maintain consistency of work performance under pressure to make sure all deadlines are met.
- Pro-active attitude
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post covid
- Staff discount on our products
At esure, we are committed to promoting equity, inclusion and diversity. We celebrate and nurture our diversity because it makes strong business sense and because it’s the right thing to do. We are passionate about making everyone feel welcome, included and comfortable bringing their whole self to work every day.
esure cares for our people, our customers, our society and our planet. We aim to ensure all colleagues and job applicants are given equal opportunity and our company is truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. esure is an inclusive environment which provides everyone the support they need to feel included, thrive, grow, meet their goals and have some fun.