Live Hire Monitor
- Cadogan St, Glasgow G2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
esure are recruiting for a Live Hire Monitor. This individual will be responsible for dealing with claims where credit hire is identified.
The purpose of the role is to manage the costs of credit hire claims to ensure the damage element of the claim is progressing pro-actively to mitigate any prolonged hire periods/costs.
The role is primarily concerned with dealing with a variety of repairers and organisations to get updates on the progress of third party repairs or total loss via the telephone/writing aswell as using the verify portal to liaise with applicable credit hire organisations.
This role involves a high degree of influencing and negotiating. The successful applicant does not require a credit hire background however some claims knowledge would be useful.
A strong communicator and a negotiation background would be preferable also.
Shifts will rotate between 8am – 4.30pm and 8.30am – 5pm. 37.5 hours per week.
- · Evidence of dealing with negotiating claims costs gained within an accident management, credit hire or insurance company are preferable.
- · Caseload management to ensure claims are progressing in a pro-active manner to reduce hire durations and spend.
- · Influencing and negotiating, in particular objection resolution.
- · Numeracy and literacy to GCSE level (Maths and English - Grade C and above) or equivalent.
- · Computer skills (including the Internet).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Discretional bonus
- BUPA - Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.