- Castlefield Road, Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
esure Group are looking for a Fraud Investigator based in Reigate to help us tackle fraud threats to protect our customers and the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a genuine interest in fraud who is looking to progress their career further!
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th September so apply today!
The day to day:
As a key member of our Fraud Prevention team, you will play an important part in detecting, investigating and taking action against fraudulently purchased policies.
Through evaluating indicators and investigating cases, the Fraud Investigator will capture and present evidence relevant to the case using multiple sources. You'll on actions such as voiding or cancelling policies based upon evidence collected and in-depth analysis completed.
Accurate maintenance of Case Management and additional databases is needed to enable the team to produce accurate MI. You'll also collaborate closely with our Insight team, providing information on policy fraud rings for information sharing with the Insurance Fraud bureau or IFED.
Responsible for ensuring there is full compliance with CIFAS rules and that operational activity adheres to all relevant legislation including the Data Protection Act.
As a team we strive to continuously improve, so you will be recommending changes to processes and procedures between Fraud Prevention Operations and other relevant esure departments, including ongoing maintenance of best practice and operational guides.
We would love you to bring:
- A good understanding of insurance products and/or past experience of fraud prevention/investigation in a financial field would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail and curiosity for information are the key to success in this role.
- Confidence with Word and Excel.
- We are looking for a strong verbal and written communicator; someone who is able to take control of a situation and negotiate when needed
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post covid
- Staff discount on our products
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.