- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: CEO Office
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
esure Group are currently searching for a result driven and passionate Personal Assistant, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, to support the Chief People Officer and Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer! A varied and important role this position will require agile working and will be split between working from home and working in our Reigate office.
What you will do:
- Proactively run 2 Exec members diaries - responsibility for deciding which meetings and appointments are of most strategic importance and best use of time
- Scheduling of meetings (internal & external), note taking at critical meetings and tracking actions through to completion
- Collaborate closely with other PA’s, Executives and Senior leaders to build meeting agendas and prepare papers
- Research, capture and submit relevant information from varied sources as directed by executive(s)
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, accommodation, venue and room bookings
- Assisting with the organising of company events and conferences
- Participating in leadership team meetings and projects with an eye to improving processes and the overall performance of the team
- Responsible for general team administration such as the setup of new starters and managing leavers. Coordinating equipment and system set up
- Raising Purchase Orders ensuring payments are made on time, reviewing monthly expenditure for the relevant cost centres and reconciliation of expenses
- Approval of timesheets / expenses / holiday requests etc on behalf of Executive
What we would love you to bring:
- Significant experience in a Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant position supporting exec level colleagues
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and ability to coordinate others
- Excellent multitasker, prioritising appropriately
- The ability to be proactive, think ahead and take the initiative whilst resolving issues quickly under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the latest Microsoft software
- Reliable, self motivated and understand the value of outstanding service
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience, and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post Covid19
- Staff discount on our products
- Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
At esure, we are committed to promoting equity, inclusion and diversity. We celebrate and nurture our diversity because it makes strong business sense and because it’s the right thing to do. We are passionate about making everyone feel welcome, included and comfortable bringing their whole self to work every day.
esure cares for our people, our customers, our society and our planet. We aim to ensure all colleagues and job applicants are given equal opportunity and our company is truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. esure is an inclusive environment which provides everyone the support they need to feel included, thrive, grow, meet their goals and have some fun.