Recoveries Specialist Hybrid Working
- 45 Quay St, Manchester M3, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Recoveries Specialists to join our Recoveries department, on a full-time permanent basis.
Our Recoveries Specialists are responsible for tracking, tracing and recovering the Company’s outlay owed to them by the Third Party and/or their insurance company.
- Ensure the best possible settlement is achieved effectively by making decisions on whether to pursue or abandon a recovery, whilst always considering economics.
- Handle all enquiries as if it were the first call of the day. Be professional and courteous at all times
- Provide updates on claims whilst managing the customer’s expectations. Drive the claim forward to settlement at all times.
- Ensure the claim is chased at every opportunity in order to reach the best settlement efficiently and expedientl
- Ideally at least two years’ general claims insurance experience.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role including demonstrable evidence of providing high standards of customer care are essential.
- Front line customer support in a target driven role.
- Computer skills (including the Internet).
- Knowledge of Claims processes and systems.
- Awareness of fraud indicators.
Salary - competitive plus up to 5% annual bonus
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Festive Bonus
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme