- Cadogan St, Glasgow G2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Facilities
- Working Hours: 28
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
Are you passionate about delivering a great customer experience? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to join us on a permanent basis at our office in Glasgow!
As a key member of our Facilities team, the Receptionist will be the welcoming face at our Glasgow office and first point of contact on site and on the phone for colleagues, visitors and customers.
This is a part time position, working 4 days a week, Monday to Thursday (28 hours per week).
The day to day:
Taking a high volume of calls promptly and courteously, you'll ensure that calls are transferred when appropriate and that messages are accurately taken and passed on via email, MS Teams or through voicemail system. The successful candidate will need to develop a knowledge of esure Group's different departments to make sure that all calls are put through to the correct team/individual
You will ensure that all visitors are greeted on arrival and issued with access passes, acknowledge all visitors on departure and where required advising visitors of the building’s Health and Safety requirements.
You will partner closely with our security team, assisting in ensuring that only authorised persons are admitted access to the building by checking passes and monitoring the reception CCTV monitors and intercom systems. You will also be responsible for daily handovers with the security team for night time operation.
You will be coordinating room bookings as and when required and check meeting rooms daily to ensure correct layout and stationary support
As a member of the Facilities team, you will also assist with any ad-hoc tasks and provide cover for our facilities and post room staff during periods of sickness and holiday.
We would love you to bring:
- Experience in a Receptionist/Front of House role is ideal. A background in Customer Services would also be beneficial
- We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills and a friendly and positive attitude
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and a keen eye for detail is key to being successful in this role
- The role holder will need to be friendly and welcoming, but also not afraid to challenge things and take control of a situation
- We are looking for someone who can coordinate priorities effectively, particularly in pressured situations
- You will be confident in using Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of Lucent Attendant Console 302c, Avaya or a similar system would be an advantage
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Staff discount on our products
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.