Intelligent Automation Lead
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
We are currently recruiting for an Intelligent Automation Lead to join us on a 24 month fixed term contract basis.
As a key addition to the wider Claims function, you will lead the redesign and automation of end-to-end claims processes, to deliver sustainable improvements in customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
What you will do:
- Accountable for redesigning and automating end-to-end claims processes across the new claim’s platform (core EIS & 3rd party vendors), delivering material improvement in operational efficiency, whilst maintaining indemnity control
- Work closely with Data Lead to support process automation with analytical tools
- Lead product squads to define and deliver process improvements. Work with operations and change professionals to embed process changes into BAU
- Work with Claims Analytics to deliver the metrics required to monitor automated processes. Monitor processes and address issues as required
- Build and lead a capable and effective team of Intelligent automation professionals
- Actively champion and develop culture of operational excellence across claims, including the roll out of Lean 6 Sigma training in selected areas
- Influence and lead the broader deployment of strategic change across claims
What we would love you to bring:
- Track record in leading cross functional teams to deliver process automation solutions
- Experience in automating complex, long duration processes, involving multiple decision points and data types (including unstructured data)
- Pragmatic, strategic thinker who is able to prioritise and plan automation opportunities across claims
- Extensive process experience. Lean Six Sigma black belt or above with track record of building a culture of operational excellence in similar organisations
- Experience leading pilots to test and refine process improvements pre go live
- Strong capability to structure and plan work for cross-functional agile delivery teams; experienced in agile product delivery
- Track record of articulating direction, managing stakeholders, leading teams and driving a portfolio of projects to deliver tangible results
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience, and potential
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post Covid19
- Staff discount on our products
- Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.