- 19 Cadogan St, Glasgow G2 6QQ, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Operations
- Working Hours: 37.5
Our mission is simple: to make esure a great place to work and provide the very best service to our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Retention Specialists to join our Operations department, on a full-time permanent basis.
Our Retention Specialists are responsible for answering inbound calls, utilising various soft skills techniques to build a seamless renewal experience for our customers
The Day to Day
- Interact with motor and home insurance customers through telephony channel to assist with queries and to navigate renewal options
- Explore features and benefits that are most important to each customer ensuring they have the best product for their needs
- Deliver a seamless customer experience explaining policy principles in a jargon free way, building customer understanding of the protection they have to ensure peace of mind
- Explore additional products to provide customers with options dependant on their needs and personal circumstances
- Collaborate with wider department and project team identifying new opportunities to retain existing customers
- Identify areas of self-development and work with leader and team mates to achieve set goals
- Demonstrable experience working in customer service (ideally within financial services)
- Customer-first approach including tried and tested soft skills. Empathy, listening skills and interpretation of customer needs to confidently describe actions and options for customers. An authentic style to demonstrate an honest desire to retain policyholders,
- Good communication skills to deal effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- A clear drive for results and the resilience to move onto each fresh challenge as a new opportunity
- Sales focus and ability to work towards targets
- Self-motivation whilst able to work as part of a team
- Comfortable with change and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude to get tasks done quickly and efficiently
Working hours are an average of 37.5 hours per week working on a rotational shift pattern between Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 9am - 2pm.
Training will be carried out on-site in our Glasgow office, and will last approximately 8 weeks. After successful completion of training, employees will be required to work full time from the Glasgow office (subject to Government guidelines).
Salary - up to £21,500, OTE £24,700 (plus up to 5% annual bonus)
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Festive Bonus
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.