Customer Service Specialist
- 19 Cadogan St, Glasgow G2 6QQ, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Operations
- Working Hours: 37.5
Our mission is simple: to make esure a great place to work and provide the very best service to our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Customer Service Specialists to join our Operations department, on a full-time permanent basis.
Our Customer Service Specialists are responsible for answering inbound calls to address customer needs and service customer queries relating to their motor and home insurance.
The Day to Day
- Interact with motor and home insurance customers through telephony channel to address customer needs and queries
- Assist with customer policy change requests ensuring their needs are met and their journey is slick and efficient
- Keenly listening to customer needs, demonstrating empathy and adapting communication style to this
- Deliver high standards of product knowledge and service to ensure customer-centric values are achieved
- Explore additional products to provide customers with options dependant on their needs and personal circumstances
- Identify areas of self-development and work with leader and team mates to achieve set goals
- Customer-first approach including tried and tested soft skills.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to communicate both in verbal and written form
- Ability to deal effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Patience and a real desire to solve customer queries to the best outcome for both them and the company
- Ability to work to efficiency and quality targets
- Experience working in a customer service role
- Self-motivation whilst able to work as part of a team
- Comfortable with change and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude to get tasks done quickly and efficiently
Working hours are an average of 37.5 hours per week working on a rotational shift pattern between Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 9am - 2pm.
Training will be carried out on-site in our Glasgow office, and will last approximately 8 weeks. After successful completion of training, employees will be required to work full time from the Glasgow office (subject to Government guidelines).
Salary - up to £20,500, OTE £22,100 (plus up to 5% annual bonus)
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Festive Bonus
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee Assistance Programme