Service Desk Analyst
- Cadogan St, Glasgow G2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: IT
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Support function on a permanent basis in Glasgow.
As a key member of the team you will be responsible for providing IT support and Service Management to our all important end-user community, ensuring issues are resolved within SLA, and to liaise with 3rd party I.T. Suppliers when needed.
This role requires the successful applicant to work to a shift pattern to cover necessary business needs.
The day to day:
Providing a positive experience to our customers and end users is important to us! We are looking for an efficient and customer focussed individual to be a single point of contact for IT Incidents and Service Requests. Presenting technical issues to a non-technical user, you'll manage end user expectations of issue resolution, recommend the most appropriate course of action where possible, whilst prioritising calls by assessing urgency, business impact and technical nature.
You'll be working with a diverse workload of reactive and proactive tasks with differing priorities in a dynamic environment. Collecting sufficient and accurate information by carrying out appropriate detailed incident enquiries and tracking requests appropriately, you'll collaborate with team members, Services Managers and Service Owners where necessary to reach resolutions.
We would love you to bring:
- A customer centric approach and able to tailor a service to suit the customer's needs, with the ability to make decisions and judgements and recognise the impact of them
- A positive, can-do approach to problem resolution and interaction with our end-user community
- Experience in working with remote and office-based users to support our hybrid working model
- Knowledge of Office 365 Platform, Active Directory and Exchange Knowledge administration and experience of working with Citrix and virtualised applications
- ITIL Foundation qualification would be advantageous but not essential
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post covid
- Staff discount on our products
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.