Lead Product Owner
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Marketing
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Product Owner to lead on our product development activities and the optimisation of all end to end customer journeys for in-life customer service. You will play a key part in supporting our digital transformation journey by creating and delivering products that create world class digital customer journeys.
What you will do:
- Oversee the end-to-end product development process for solving customer and business problems
- Develop and own the product strategy for the domain, using customer-centric product techniques
- Drive an approach to product development that is strongly data and insight driven, using methods such as prototyping, user testing and A/B testing as appropriate
- Motivate and lead product squads to create brilliant customer experiences and business outcomes in line with our transformation strategy
- Work with wider esure teams to ensure a holistic and consistent end-to-end customer experience
- Build deep understanding of customers, industry and the business so that you can establish and articulate clear priorities that impact business results, while adhering to appropriate regulations
- Accountable for the performance and business results of the digital products, features and capabilities within the domain.
What we are looking for:
- A Lead Product Owner / Lead Product Manager / Product Lead with extensive experience working in customer centric and high transactional companies
- Demonstrable experience of taking a user centric approach to product management, while delivering genuine value for your business
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out an argument in a well-structured, data-informed manner
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders whilst building strong collaborative relationship.
- Experience of using data to drive digital adoption and seamless customers journeys across channels
- Strong capability to structure and plan work for cross-functional agile teams; experienced in agile product delivery
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience and potential
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working – including hybrid working post Covid19
- Staff discount on our products
- Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.