Recoveries Team Leader
- Quay St, Manchester M3, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
Reporting to the Claims Manager and responsible for managing the Recovery Claims team ensuring the team is well equipped and highly motivated to achieve the business objectives and provide excellent customer service. In addition, the jobholder will improve and enhance the team’s technical knowledge.
An enthusiastic leader who is highly motivated and demonstrates strong engagement with their team. You will create a positive environment which enables high performance across the team. Strong influencing skills are key to help overcome obstacles and deliver the right outcomes.
You should have the ability to demonstrate strong conversion performance whilst being able to demonstrate great customer service and excellent communication skills. Continually looking for opportunities to improve and optimise individual handler performance to ensure we maximise conversion which allows us to control costs
· A key area is to control Recovery costs within the budget and provide excellent customer service.
· To recruit a team of people who will achieve all KPI’s in line with the business plan.
· Through the Performance Review process and regular 121’s will provide feedback and coaching to ensure the team are performing at an optimum level.
· Generate enthusiastic support for the goals of the business by using energy and expertise to influence the team effectively or view change as an opportunity and communicate new ideas effectively to the team.
· Handle all technical queries, referrals and customer complaints effectively within the decision-making authority.
· A key area is to actively promote and ensure appointment of the suppliers, where appropriate.
· To understand and interpret Management Information that is produced on Recoveries so that development trends are understood and proactive action is taken at every opportunity.
· It is essential that the jobholder has an extensive knowledge of general claims, ideally within the insurance industry.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, changeable environment in order to hit daily/weekly/monthly targets
· Ability to manage a team to maximise performance in an evolving and changing market place
· Excellent motivational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, plus problem solving skills
· good software application skills particularly in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
What we will offer you in return:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Discretional annual bonus
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.