Transformation Communications Assistant
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: HR
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We have a great opportunity for a Transformation Communications Assistant to join our Business Readiness team on a full time basis. This is a fixed term contract initially lasting 12 months.
Reporting to the Transformation Communications Lead, the successful candidate will develop, produce and measure the success of our:
- Digital transformation team communication, engagement activities and strategic business updates
- Work in partnership with the Internal Communications Team to integrate digital transformation updates within the organisation wide communication channels, with the narrative being clearly aligned to esures’ ambition.
- Create digital transformation stories and content that brings our transformation journey to life and keeps the business informed and engaged.
- Support the development and delivery of the digital transformation team communication and engagement strategy and supporting plan.
- Lead the production and delivery of the regular digital transformation communication channels – blogs, online updates and town hall sessions.
- Increase awareness and visibility of the digital transformation teams achievements and successes.
- Support the digital transformation leadership team with the design and development of communications to the digital transformation team as required.
- Utilise established methods to evaluate the effectiveness of communications and make incremental improvements.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Business Readiness team, the People Value Stream and the broader people team to effectively drive delivery of digital transformation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills – particularly newsletter content, presentations and online updates.
- Proven experience of developing and delivering effective and impactful communications which lead to improved understanding and engagement.
- A strong understanding of how an effective suite of communication channels helps to drive employee understanding and engagement.
- An understanding of and experience of delivering communications using a suite of communication channels - both traditional offline and online digital solutions.
- Effective collaboration skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Up to 10% annual bonus, part of profit share scheme
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme