Partner Relationship Manager
- Cadogan St, Glasgow G2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Operations
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure Group, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are currently looking for a Partner Relationship Manager to join us on a 18 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with our contact center service partners who are a key part in the delivery of our customer and commercial objectives.
What you'll do:
- Management of service partners and relationships to ensure the services they deliver are in line with performance expectations, commercial & legal arrangements.
- Working collaboratively with service partners to ensure strategic alignment to cultural and brand values
- Acting as first point of contact for all day-to-day issues/blockages and enabling resolution through strong relationships across internal network
- Develops and embeds a robust governance process for managing service partners’ performance through regular service reviews and root cause analysis
- Work with esure’s Procurement function to ensure that the Supplier Management Framework is adhered to
- Work with esure’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery function(s) to ensure that the service partner(s) are managed according to their risk profile and business dependency
What we are looking for:
- Demonstratable experience of working both in house and outsourcing arena
- Track record of strong results focus and delivery
- Passionate about delivering the right outcomes for our customers
- Strong attention to detail and ability to forecast challenges before they occur
- Experience of engaging with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience of building relationships across client/customer that enable strong cultural alignment and effective partnership
- Leveraging partnerships to create value add solutions for esure
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.