Home Claims Specialist
- Quay St, Manchester M3, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 37.5
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
Providing technical leadership and guidance to all areas of the Home claims operation, therefore ensuring a consistent and thorough approach to claims handling.
Manage a caseload of ‘Technical Claims’, including high value cases, in a professional and competent manner. Claims handling is to be pro-active and customer focused in order to achieve speedy and cost efficient settlements and maximise savings.
To engage and motivate the Home Claims Specialists and Home Claims Controllers on a day-to-day basis ensuring that pro-activity and technical excellence is being maintained whilst mentoring and developing individual team members.
- q Managing a workload with ever changing and sometimes conflicting priorities, whilst still delivering work of consistently high quality.
- q Contributing innovative ways of reducing claims costs on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time ensuring the day-to-day issues of the team are in hand.
- q Maintaining and developing relationships with other Teams and Departments, encouraging an open channel of dialogue.
- q Having the capability to deliver and communicate a consistent approach to technical claims across all areas.
- q Ensuring that esure are kept abreast of all legal developments that could impact upon claims cost/handling procedures.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Discretional bonus
- BUPA - Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.