Delivery Manager - End User - 12 month FTC
- Cadogan St, Glasgow G2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: IT
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
Purpose of the Role:
To manage through to successful completion several End User/Workplace infrastructure projects, working with Third Parties and with both modern cloud and legacy infrastructure.
Day to Day:
- Deliver project outcomes to time and budget using your knowledge of Kanban and Lean Agile delivery methods
- Experience of working with both modern cloud and legacy datacentre infrastructure
- Deliver by Third Party service integrator, commercial and contractual management of the same.
- Understand technical needs with the ability to interpret to business stakeholders
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and be flexible.
- Facilitate difficult discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders.
- Maintaining delivery momentum and facilitate the delivery flow of a team.
- Actively address internal and external risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team.
- Work alongside the EUC Manager, Service Desk Manager and Head of Service to deliver projects that will change and enhance their process.
We'd Love You to Bring:
- Demonstrable experience leading delivery of product and projects to Agile, Kanban and Lean methods.
- Extensive experience of delivery with 3rd Party Service Integrators.
- Extensive experience of delivery for older datacentre technology and modern cloud based virtual technology.
- Extensive experience of managing and maintaining delivery resource management and spend.
- Guide teams through the implementation of a new process.
- Identify and challenge organisational processes
- Optimise the delivery flow of teams. You actively address the most complicated risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team or no clear ownership exists.
- Identify innovative ways to unblock issues
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Profit Share
- Festive Bonus
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.