- 19 Cadogan St, Glasgow G2 6QQ, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Operations
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
esure is currently looking for an Insights Manager to join our Planning & Insights team on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Planning and Insights Manager, you will lead the Insight function and deliver self-service reporting and provide actionable insight to drive Operation's decision making.
- Lead and develop a team of analysts to deliver insight and reporting to Operations
- Accountable for maintaining a well-defined and designed product backlog and make timely and accurate prioritisation decisions aligned to business requirements
- Maintain and improve existing insight capabilities through the use SQL and SAS
- Introduce new self-service and AI/ML modelling capabilities using Tableau and Python
- Capture, refine and fulfil one-off insight requests
- Ensure control documentation is kept up to date and perform quality checks against key business data sources to ensure integrity
- Significant experience with Python, SQL and SAS EG
- Demonstrable experience of leading a technical team and experience managing an Agile product backlog
- Excellent ability to extract and transform data for use in modelling and machine learning
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with high data literacy and outstanding visualisation skills
- Extraordinary stakeholder management, persuasive and credible when interacting with key decision makers
- Ability to challenge the status quo while working collaboratively to deliver best in class insight and analysis
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Up to 10% annual bonus, part of profit share scheme
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance (3x annual salary)
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme