People Data Analyst
- Quay St, Manchester M3, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: HR
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
The People Data Analyst uses people data for good. Solving complex organisational problems and pain points, improving decision making and driving performance, the role holder is the owner of esure’s people data.
Responsible for leading the design and implementation of People metrics to detect attrition, risk, shape talent pipelines and predict performance capabilities. Driving expert insight through MI and analytics by gathering and interpreting requirements from the business. Truly partners with the central data team to find, clean, unshackle and obtain the right data to produce breakthrough insights which help turbocharge our talent base.
Day to Day:
- Truly partners with HR; by collaborating with key stakeholders, and Central Data Team; to bridge the gap using the latest tools of the big data trade
- Takes responsibility for all People data integration by streamlining data processes for continuous improvement of People data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Provides insight and analysis to key stakeholders ensuring esure has a high performing workforce, allowing the business to make evidence led decisions
- Responsible for coordinating all People data related tasks by following guidelines and processes whilst complying to legislation, regulation and data governance requirements
- Works closely with Risk and Compliance to ensure we adhere and comply with SMCR rulings such as annual vetting checks, fitness and propriety, self attestation and JML processes
- Owns and produces monthly KPI and MI Packs which are easily articulated, simple to understand and delivered right first time to support the Group’s people strategy
- Ability to engage with business stakeholders directly, you’ll have strong Business Partnering/Consultancy skills as well as being an expert in Data science and/or insight
- Strong eye for detail and drive for rigorous process
- Ability to transform unstructured information into usable data sources
- Be curious, relentless, resilient and diplomatic who doesn’t take no for an answer
- Excellent attention to ethical best practices and follows legislation, regulations, guidelines and data governance
- Strong relationship skills, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders across the business
- Solid background using the latest data tools e.g PowerBI
- Commercial business awareness with the ability to deliver the ‘so what’ of why you’re using the data
- Passion for sourcing and sifting through data from multiple sources and can easily articulate the bigger picture
- Eager and willingness to challenge business / commercial logic, supported by facts
- Strong collaboration skills and be an excellent communicator
- Advanced level of experience using Microsoft packages
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Profit Share
- Festive Bonus
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.