- Cadogan St, Glasgow G2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Strategy & Transformation
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst who will be responsibility for both analysis and design on relevant projects, whilst ensuring traceability of outcome through development, testing, training and business readiness elements of the project lifecycle.
What you will do:
- Support the organisation to map current state and future state journeys, processes and value streams to support strategic goals
- Work as part of a cross functional team to support the design and development of customer journeys
- Help to build capability business analysis capability across esure through training and coaching
- Support the definition of business requirements including review and approval
- Assist in formulation of project scope, and planning
- Assist in developing business area relationships for successful implementation of initiatives
- To perform problem analysis for production or project issues and be able to present options and work through to a resolution.
- Support Delivery Managers, Product Managers, IT & Development teams to ensure change is managed successfully across esure.
- Be an advocate for Agile ways of working and work in an Agile methodology across all assigned programmes.
What we are looking for:
- Certification in process analysis and improvement, ideally Lean Six Sigma Green Belt as a minimum requirement
- Experience in the application of scrum and scaled agile practices
- Sound knowledge of human centred design tools and techniques
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accomplished coach, able to build capability across the organisation in areas of specialism
- Ability to present technical information in an understandable way for the business and technology teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to deal effectively with people from a variety of background and disciplines.
- Experience of medium to large scale transformation with Agile ways of working at the forefront
What we will offer to you in return:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Discretional bonus
- BUPA - Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.