Transformation Programme Officer
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Strategy & Transformation
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for a Transformation Programme Officer on a 2 year fixed term contract basis.
The successful individual will be responsible for the implementation of the transformation governance cadence across programmes, ongoing alignment across the programmes, the coordination of delivery support resources to the programmes and their line management.
What you will do:
- Oversea and guide a team of Delivery Support Officers, who are responsible for providing delivery support to the workstreams
- Facilitation of agile process and best practise, including governance, sprint cadence, PI planning - ensuring adoption and education through Delivery Leadership Team and Scrum Masters
- Participate in agreed governance structure for all programme(s) of work including but not limited to programme status, steering group, design authority, reporting, first line assurance, lessons learned.
- Provide and manage reporting from programme(s) of work at appropriate levels throughout the hierarchy from delivery through to Exec, Board & shareholder reports
- Work with independent external assurance providers and internal and external audit providers regarding assessment of Programme governance, execution health and programme deliverables
- Ensure that the workstreams across programmes are being collaborative and dependencies are managed
- Deputising for Head of Transformation Delivery Office when required, including C-suite engagement
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of enterprise wide transformation office / project management support activities specifically in digital transformation programme(s) of work
- Experience of project management methodologies gained through practical application
- Strong project portfolio resource allocation, financial management and departmental budgeting experience
- Proven experience of working in complex business and technical agile portfolios / programmes / projects using internal and external suppliers in a digital environment
- The ability to build strong relationships with Senior business stakeholders /C-suite for the management of priorities within project delivery
- The role requires a detailed understanding and proven experience of working with lean and scaled Agile processes, tools and methodologies.
- Extensive experience of tools commonly used in Agile environment JIRA/ Confluence.
- Excellent team player and collaborator with a focus on team dynamics that foster unity and have a strong focus on results.
What we will offer to you in return:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Discretional bonus
- BUPA - Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.