- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Operations
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Analyst to join our Persistency department on a 6 month fixed term contract. This will be a working from home position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the end to end visibility and ownership of MI on proactive retention campaigns.
- Execute data-driven customer marketing campaigns to drive retention and value. This spans all areas of the customer lifecycle from acquisition, welcome, upsell, cross-sell, loyalty win-back.
- Build the data flows for, and analyse a series of experiments with targeted incentives, set up always-on programs, measure performance against customer, brand and business metrics.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Persistency, Marketing and Pricing team to build campaigns that deliver against our strategic objectives
- Work with the business insight team to build easy-to-understand reports, dashboards and deep dive analysis to track results, understand trends, and draw-out the so what? insight
- Examine the data, interpret and present results and recommendations in persistency meetings
- Be on the front foot in identifying issues, checking accuracy and relevance of data, continually reviewing learnings to inform future tests / roll-out decisions.
- Challenge the status quo, review and refine existing processes, and implement new to improve campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Proven analytical experience working on data-driven customer marketing campaigns. SAS skills a must-have. (Python, nice-to-have)
- Ability taking campaigns from concept through to scope, design, delivery and analysis of results
- Curiosity, with ability to collect, examine and use fragmented data to inform new campaigns
- Proactive, can-do attitude to get stuff done quickly and efficiently
- Careful attention to detailed delivery, applying well-organised, logical approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Taking ownership of issues, understanding trends and root cause
- Ability to present technical information and results in an understandable way for the business.
- Good communication skills, able to deal effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a changing environment
- Experience using Salesforce, Tableau, Qlikview may be beneficial
- Willingness to learn, as lots of support and on-the-job training will be provided
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance