- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Operations
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
esure are currently looking to recruit a Campaign Specialist to join our Persistency department on a 6-month fixed term contract. This will be a working from home position.
This successful candidate will be responsible for the end to end design and delivery of proactive retention campaigns – ensuring on-brand, on-time and on-budget.
- Execute data-driven customer marketing campaigns to drive retention and value. This spans all areas of the customer lifecycle from welcome, upsell, cross-sell, loyalty & retention.
- Scope, plan, design and deliver a series of new experiments with targeted incentives.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Persistency, Marketing, Data, Ops, Pricing and Legal team to execute campaigns that deliver against our strategic objectives.
- Brief campaign creative to in-house / external agencies, ensuring crisp, compelling & compliant.
- Work closely with the Business Insights team to brief campaign data requirements, and report results, drawing-out actionable so what? insights.
- Present results and recommendations.
- Manage agreed budgets, including forecasting, raising POs, receipting and invoicing.
- Be on the front foot in identifying issues, continually review learnings to inform future campaigns / roll-out decisions.
- Challenge the status quo, review and refine existing processes, and implement new to improve campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create and maintain Persistency campaign playbook to capture & continually optimise performance
- Customer-first approach, and how data can be used to drive measurable results against customer, brand and business KPIs
- Proven experience delivering data-driven customer communications end-to-end, working cross-functionally
- Creativity in developing compelling customer propositions, and delivering multi-channel
- Ability to take campaigns from concept stage through to scope, design, delivery and analysis of results.
- Proactive, can-do attitude to get stuff done quickly and efficiently.
- Careful attention to detailed delivery, applying well-organised, logical approach.
- A good understanding of regulatory & legal requirements and approval processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Taking ownership of issues, and proposing options to solve
- Good communication skills, able to deal effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a changing environment.
- Willingness to learn, as lots of support and on-the-job training will be provided
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance