Head of Brand Marketing
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Marketing
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
Where in the world of esure will I be working?
esure is embarking on a journey to fixing the insurance market for the good of our customers, people and community.
We are now seeking a Head of Brand Marketing, reporting to our CCO and to be a key part of the Commercial leadership team.
What will I be doing?
We’re looking for someone to lead our brand marketing to help us achieve our purpose of fixing insurance for good and realise our customer growth ambitions. This includes developing our 2M+ customers we have today across our motor and home insurance lines into true ambassadors helping to fuel our growth.
They will be building game-changing marketing campaigns across multiple channels, which create brand and trading value. A full-funnel marketing approach and thinking will be key, in particular as the business is reinventing how it thinks about the brand-building process and the importance of content, social and earned media to build relevance and engagement with new audiences and customers.
They will create & deliver esure’s brand and PR strategy to increase our brand recognition and consideration among our target audience. You will lead our Brand Studio and work closely with our wider commercial, product and marketing teams to deliver on our goals.
Ultimately, you will be someone who brings energy and positivity to the team and who is inspired by our purpose of fixing insurance for good.
- Define a distinctive Brand portfolio strategy that makes esure a trusted household name
- Build our brand positioning by translating our company purpose into a customer facing narrative and set of brand assets
- Develop and execute brand marketing campaigns including digitally, content and earned media led
- Recommending and directing clear investment priorities across a portfolio of brands
- Monitoring and measuring performance of brand activity. Evaluating and recommending strategic directions for growth
- Manage our agency relationships building a results driven culture
- Act as the brand guardian across the wider business
- Develop and execute our brand partnerships strategy to build consumer reach and drive loyalty
- Build our brand studio capability
- Deliver and co-manage the blog strategy working with the digital marketing team
Successful candidate must have:
- Experience building distinctive and unifying brand worlds across every customer touchpoint
- A customer obsessed focus and be fascinated by what makes people tick
- Great creative instincts as well as impressive organisation/ project management skills
- A strong commercial acumen driving an impressive return on marketing investment
- Honed these skills working at amazing integrated creative agencies or in-house for highly strategic and ambitious brands
- A proven track record in driving marketing excellence in consumer focused sectors
- Exposure to fast paced dynamic environments
You’ll love working with us if you…
Embrace change and are passionate about working in a dynamic environment
Find new concepts easy to understand
Love developing talent in your colleagues
Know your strengths, yet recognise there’s always more to learn from others
What we will offer you in return:
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Management Bonus
- Personal Healthcare
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.