Continuous Improvement Lead (12 Month Secondment)
- Cadogan St, Glasgow G2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Operations
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Lead to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You'll be leading the delivery of CI initiatives in Operations ensuring that initiatives are completed on time, within budget and meet appropriate standards of quality.
What you will do:
- Lead the delivery and co-ordination of CI activities in Operations
- Continuous coaching of the project team and stakeholders on Lean Six Sigma principles
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our processes and better support our customers, colleagues and business
- Effectively size impact of change to key metrics
- Measure performance of project to ensure benefit validation
- Ensuring all activities meet regulatory and governance frameworks
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify and define requirements and key deliverables
- Ensuring project documentation is kept up to date including project plan
- Responsible for providing project status updates
- Identification and management of risks and issues
- Act as point of contact in relation to the project
- Attend meetings as necessary to provide updates or support in implementation activities
- Work in an Agile methodology across all assigned initiatives
What we are looking for:
- Have an excellent understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology and principles
- Proven experience leading CI initiatives
- Be a champion of CI and have a passion for improvement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in understanding and defining ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ states
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to present information in an understandable way for the business
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible, adaptable and can work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Experience of transformation using Agile delivery (digital experience preferred)
- Lean Six Sigma accreditation (Green Belt minimum)
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.