- Quay St, Manchester M3, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Operations
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Leader to join our Operations team.
You'll be responsible for providing authentic leadership to a team of Team Leaders, Delivery Managers and Service Providers to achieve operational performance standards and provide excellent levels of service to our customers whilst delivering our commercial plans.
You will manage a wider team of Delivery Managers, Customer Relations as well as the contractual relationship with 3rd Party Service Providers.
You will ensure that standards of service are met, and business strategy is implemented to maintain appropriate levels of customer service.
This is an operational role with a strong customer and commercial focus.
What you'll do:
- Inspiring and developing your team in order to deliver and drive an excellent customer experience and also meeting our commitment to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Ensuring compliance to all governance controls in order to manager operational and regulatory risk
- Provide customer insight to Head of Operations and recommend solutions to drive positive customer experience outcomes
- Proactively maintain knowledge of the external environment ensuring awareness; and cascade effectively to your team
- Lead and inspire a team of Team Managers to promote ‘We are esure’ culture, ensuring equal focus on Customer, People, Performance and Process
- Drive forward the people agenda using business insight including attrition, attendance, employee relations and other people risk information
- Build strong relations with your immediate and external peer group, cascading as appropriate
- Overall responsibility for the performance of the team, therefore duties would include continuous review of performance to ensure the development of team to include training, coaching and strong performance management
- Accountable for ensuring appropriate behaviours are displayed and that any errors that are identified are seen as an opportunity to grow
- Responsible for ensuring that there is a culture of feedback and recognition of good behaviours and actions
- Drive continuous improvement in line with internal business needs and in line with delivering a strong internal and external customer experience.
- Identify sales and retention strategies to develop and grow the business
- Accountable for ensuring the team is able to deliver business requirements by managing resources
- In conjunction with the Operations Leadership team, provide input into the development of business plans to ensure delivery of overall strategy
- Drive forward and be a lead in the change agenda or business projects including providing input and recommendations as required
What we are looking for:
- Previous Business experience in fast paced operations environment
- Previous leadership experience of a large operations team
- Proven ability to deliver solutions to a consistent high standard
- Experience developing and maintaining excellent external and internal customer relationships
- Should have proven ability in business improvement, change and Project Management
- Must have strong knowledge of business internal and external environment
- Strong knowledge of identifying and developing insights based upon business data
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.