Claims Supplier Specialist
- Quay St, Manchester M3, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Department: Claims
- Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
The purpose of this role is to ensure esure’s Motor Claims suppliers deliver a quality, cost effective service for our customers and people. Acting as a conduit between frontline claims and our third party partners, the role will be focused on delivering value through ensuring an excellent customer journey, reducing cost and spend, maximising revenue, and mitigating third party risk.
- To actively seek feedback from the Claims Team in respect of suppliers, with a view to monitoring performance and driving improvements.
- To chair regular structured and compliant review meetings with Claim Suppliers.
- Measure and monitor delivery and drive improvement of the Suppliers by continually assessing performance against contractual obligations and where required, to escalate any underperformance to the Claims Supplier Manager.
- Complete Quality Control audits on key suppliers.
- To assist Claims Supplier Manager with tasks and priorities.
- Managing day to day queries from Suppliers and the Claims Team in respect of Supplier services.
- Protect the esure brand though fostering strong, positive engagement with external Suppliers.
- Actively engage with Suppliers and seek improvements to relationships, procedures and costs, establishing/amending processes to achieve this. Including travelling to the supplier on occasions.
- Working with Legal, Finance, Procurement and DPO Office, Reg Risk & Compliance to carry out due diligence checks in respect of solvency, business continuity, regulatory requirements to ensure no impact to esure or its’ customers.
- Identify what MI is required to ensure close monitoring and control of performance in relation to key business objectives.
- Develop and use Management Information, challenging any inconsistencies to ensure full understanding of business trends, and act to maximize business performance. This is key in a fast paced changing environment.
· Good demonstrable evidence of motor claims knowledge, Two years Third Party and two years Motor claims experience would be desirable (Recoveries, Accidental Damage, Fire and Theft experience would be useful)
· Demonstrable evidence of knowledge of call centre environments, with excellent motivational skills.
· Knowledge and experience of handling Complaints in the context of FCA regulations.
· Knowledge of GDPR and DPA requirements.
· Good knowledge of statistical analysis.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, plus problem solving skills.
· The jobholder must be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent demonstrable negotiation and influencing skills and an ability to remain resilient when challenged.
What we will offer you in return:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Discretional annual bonus
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.