UX Designer (Fixed Term Contract)
- Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Working Hours: 35
- Department: IT
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It’s an opportunity you simply don’t want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
At esure Group, we’re a growing business with big plans to transform and disrupt the insurance market through the design and implementation of new technologies built around data.
We are currently looking for a UX Designer to play a key part in delivering multiple large-scale digital projects, designing new products and optimising existing products.
This role is all about the customer. You will take a user-centred approach to design, research and deliver innovative solutions to challenging problems to ensure our products, services and technology are usable, enjoyable and accessible for all of our customers. You’ll work closely with a highly skilled team of researchers, analysts, and UI designers to fully understand the issues, then create, evaluate and modify prototypes through the full lifecycle of testing ideas to release. Building business relationships will be second nature to you, presenting and explaining complex concepts, designs and models to a wide variety of audiences, inspiring UX and CX across all customer journeys.
- · Understand business operations and their dependencies on I.T. systems and applications.
- · Manage a diverse workload of reactive and proactive tasks with differing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- · The job holder’s role will involve managing their time effectively across multiple projects at various stages of the project lifecycle. Frequently, business priorities will change or conflict, requiring the job holder to quickly reassess and reprioritise their own workload accordingly.
- · Building robust two-way relationships with Business areas demands a flexible approach to communication and problem resolution.
You will bring significant experience in Scaled Agile UX design gained in Scrum teams in large organisations or transformation programmes, with proven experience in using insight – site analytics, MVT’s and user research – to guide and inform design. Our Programme has multiple projects so the ability to adapt to changing priorities is essential, alongside excellent knowledge of Axure, inVision, Sketch and Adobe CS.
A tenacious, curious and creative problem solver, you love the process of discovering why customers make decisions and how they behave, continually learning as you help us create data informed products and services that people want.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila’s Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila’s Wheels Travel Insurance
- Discretional annual bonus
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group’s number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.