Drupal Applications Developer
- Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA, USA
Elicere is a growing IT Services Company located in Washington, DC with a mixture of Commercial and Government contracts among various agencies and private clients.
In supporting this role, you will support the web development of the agency public website content across multiple websites. This position is responsible for website development and deployment of content and provides support for the websites and account management.
· Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software
· Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
· Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
· Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software
· Provide support related to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
· Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
· Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to customer
· Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
US Citizen only
· Associates Degree or higher and/or 7 - 15 years' experience. 3-5 years' experience with Drupal 7 with exposure to version 8. 3-5 years' experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment.
· Required - Back end Drupal development experience (server)
· Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
· Site-building experience including familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
· Experience creating custom Drupal modules
· Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
· Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs3-5 years' experience developing Section 508 compliant website
2. Salary expectation
3. See qualifications above
The position is W2 full-time, 40 hours per week, full benefits