U.S. Math Content Writer-Full Time
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
● Deep content knowledge in mathematics
● The ability to create engaging, effective curriculum that will be used online by a live instructor in a virtual classroom setting
● Exceptional organizational skills
● Sound analysis, problem resolution, team building, judgment and decision-making skills
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
● Work with a collaborative team to manage a high volume of curricular projects
● Develop content for US Math as well as formative and summative assessments for Math intervention programs for students in grades_K-12th Grade
● Research and analyze American state standards as well as American state/national assessments to ensure our Math programs meet all necessary requirements
● Degree_Mphil (Maths)
● Teaching Experience Required
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Experience using technology, with specific expertise in _Microsoft PPT, Equation Editor, and Google Drive
● Experience in a school teaching math curriculum at the Middle level
● Experience teaching and writing curriculum for online instructional use
● International Teaching experience (if any)
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.