- 140 Hobron Ave Suite M-1, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
ELCCO Inc. is an industry leading electrical contractor. Our goal is to consistently deliver top quality electrical installations in the most efficient and professional manner possible. We do so with our customers' success in mind: our competitive pricing and honest business practices will drive the growth of our customers and it is through that growth that our company will be most successful.
ELCCO Inc. is seeking an experienced Electrical Construction Project Manager for our headquarters located on the beautiful island of Maui, in Hawaii. This Project Manager position will have the opportunity to join a growing company. Our employees enjoy a culture of high ethics, hard work, fun people, and a safe environment. Through development and training we foster long term relationships with our team. Relocation assistance available. Background check and drug testing required.
Project Manager Primary Function
Responsible for managing overall performance and delivery of cross-functional projects, including scope, schedule, risk, issues, and budget.
· Once contracts are awarded, responsible for bringing contracts into the PM Lifecycle, creating, and managing project schedule.
· Successful project delivery through disciplined PM methodologies
· Close collaboration with key stake holders
· Clear and consistent communication of project status
· Mitigates unplanned surprises, risk to scope, cost, and schedule.
· Develop and maintain standard project documentation – project plans, agendas, action items management, deliverable milestones with adherence to Project Management lifecycle best practices.
· Produce executive level presentations for project stakeholders.
· Measure results and monitor key performance indicators to ensure project objectives are met throughout the project.
· Price change orders
· Material, equipment, fees, billing, and financial reporting with accountability on project over/under based on project contracts.
· Ability to mentor and coach junior staff; other PM duties as needed.
· Min. 2 years of Project Management experience in construction.
· Ability to meet ELCCO’s Project Manager expectations
· Project Management Best Practices, PMI Certification, desired but not required
· Computer Proficiencies
· Mobile Device Proficiencies
· Strong Excel and MS Project (or other PM software)
· Project Budget
· Experience managing preconstruction process.
· Project portfolio management
· Proven success managing commercial and industrial electrical projects.
· Customer Management
· Min. 4 years in construction
· Bachelor’s degree required; Engineering degree preferred
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
We are pleased to offer the following Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Flex spending plan
- Group life and AD&D insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Performance Bonus Potential
- Employee Training & Continued Education
- Advancement and career growth opportunities
ELCCO, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.