VERIFICATION SPECIALIST/CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
- 520 W Erie St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
KENTECH Consulting Inc. is an award-winning private investigative company. We are the creators of innovative projects such as eKnowID.com - 1st consumer background checking system of its kind, C.L.E.A.R. (Criminal Link Exchange and Reporting), and ClarityIQ a high tech – high touch investigative case management system.
Verification Specialist / Call Center Representative Job Description:
The Verifications Specialist – Call Center Representative will use telephone, email, and fax to communicate with employers, schools, state boards, and online databases to verify current and previous employment, education, professional licenses, certifications and references for our clients as part of their pre-employment screening process.
We are seeking people who know the meaning of "work hard/play hard", who like to laugh and have fun at work, consider their co-workers to be friends.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and may have experience: as a bank teller, call center representative or collections agent.
Responsibilities of the Verification Specialist / Call Center Representative:
- Verify employment, education, and other references by contacting the proper sources with a quick turnaround
- Obtain verification information via phone, fax, mail, etc.
- Make 70+ phone calls daily with excellent phone skills and professional demeanor
- Research and retrieve information provided using various websites
- Locate information and documents quickly and accurately in accordance with applicable laws and procedures
- Supply timely updates and notifications of delays
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements of the Verification Specialist / Call Center Representative
- 1 year of experience in an office environment
- 2 or more years of call center or customer service experience
- College Degree preferred (Criminal Justice, Pre-Law, Paralegal, Journalism, Political Science) OR 3+ years of work experience (preferred)
- Accurate Typing Skills 50+ wpm
- Must be able to pass Security Clearance to obtain a Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC)
Benefits of the Verification Specialist / Call Center Representative:
- Full-Time Position with starting salary at $13/hr. + Eligible Performance Bonus
- Flex Time for Work/Life Balance
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision benefits with company contribution
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
We look forward to receiving your application! All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.