HUMAN RESOURCES (5+ yrs experience required)
- 520 W Erie St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
KENTECH Consulting Inc., is an award-winning private investigative company. We are the creators of innovative projects such as eKnowID.com - 1st consumer background checking system of its kind, C.L.E.A.R. (Criminal Link Exchange and Reporting) and ClarityIQ an intelligent high tech / high touch investigative case management system.
We're on a mission to help the world make clear and informed hiring decisions
In order to achieve our team, exhibit the behaviors and core values aligned with this mission http://www.ekentech.com/core-values
As a small agile company, we seek high performers who relish in the idea that their effort will directly impact our customers and help shape the next evolution of background investigations.
KENTECH’s Talent Manager will be spearheading the successful planning, implementation, and evaluation of employee relations and human resources policies, programs, security, safety and best practices.
Our Talent Manager is ingratiated in the business and understands the importance of KENTECH’s desire to become one of the “best places to work for in the country and building the talent it takes that deliver superior products."
The ideal candidate has worked for a start up.
COACHING & DEVELOPING
ON/OFF BOARDING EXPERIENCE
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR EXPERIENCE
RIGHT PEOPLE IN RIGHT SEATS
RECRUITING AND INTERVIEWING
PERSONNEL FORECAST /LABOR REQUIREMENTS
BEST PRACTICES- HR TECH & PLATFORM INTEGRATION
HR RECORDS/COMPLIANCE & POLICY
BENEFITS & GROWTH
IDENTIFYING AND IMPLEMENTING EVENTS
- MBA or 5 years experienced preferred
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Superior organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of effective time management and leading a team
- Skilled at articulating difficult concepts and making them clear to all team members
- Analytical approach to problem solving, P&L Sigma, ISO awareness ideal
- Proactive - chooses to act rather than be acted upon
- Regularly creates solutions through effective planning
- Must be available to work weekends, or overtime as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, quality service and team orientation.
- Ability to ramp up and learn quickly. The need to think and manage fast on your feet to reach timely objectives will be essential.
- Must be able to Pass Security Clearance to obtain a Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC).
- Must be able to pass background check as well as drug test
- Client Focused: Maintain confidentiality and ability to demonstrate a pleasant demeanor on the telephone and in person.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate needs and ideas to investigators, clients, vendors, and company staff.
- Excellent customer services skills to provide high-quality service to daily clients including ability to resolve customer service issues
- Technical nimbleness to learn new proprietary reporting and case management programs
- Operating knowledge of and experience with Google Suite of apps including Gmail, Google Docs and Forms
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Usage of telephones, copier, printers (paper, toner & ink change), intranet and Internet.
Compensation & Benefits
- FULL-TIME SALARY POSITION: $60-80k (determined by experience)
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Co-Pay (after 6 months)
- 1 Week Vacation (after 6 months )
- Paid Major Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Continuous business training and growth
We look forward to receiving your application!All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.