INVESTIGATIVE ANALYST TRAINEE
- 520 West Erie Street, Chicago, IL, United States
KENTECH Consulting Inc. is an award-winning background technology screening company. We are the creators of innovative projects such as eKnowID.com - 1st consumer background checking system of its kind, C.L.E.A.R. (Criminal Link Exchange and Reporting), and ClarityIQ a high tech - high touch investigative case management system.
The Investigative Analyst will gather, organize, and evaluate information from various sources to prepare final pre-employment background investigation report with good grammar and detailed content.
We are seeking remarkable people who are critical thinkers, intellectually curious and passionate. People who are great at what they do and create value by generating ideas and results that exceed expectations and delight customers.
Responsibilities of the Investigative Analyst:
- Perform impartial fact-based pre-employment investigations.
- Review municipal government agency applications and identify important information.
- Identify missing information and discrepancies to develop a strategy for obtaining clear and concise information.
- Conduct criminal checks, civil lawsuit checks through our public records access.
- Prepares lists to organize the flow of background checks.
- Edit reports for grammar and content to ensure high quality in the end product.
- Maintain consistent communication with every part of the team
- Conduct heavy investigative research on the internet and through various phone contacts.
Requirements of the Investigative Analyst:
- Investigative Analyst Qualifications College Degree required (Criminal Justice, Pre-Law, Paralegal, Journalism, Political Science)
- 1+ year experience in an office environment.
- Must be able to Pass Security Clearance to obtain a Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC) or already have one.
- Must be willing to take a drug test
Benefits of the Investigative Analyst:
- Flex Time for Work/Life Balance
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company sponsored medical, dental and vision benefits with company contribution
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
We look forward to receiving your application! All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.