Online Summer Camp Tech Support Coordinator (Remote Pacific Time)
- Varies, San Francisco, CA, United States
Edventure More (EDMO® for short) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit enrichment organization dedicated to cultivating curious, courageous and kind human beings. EDMO features a 100% sustainable equity design that provides access to online and in-person learning programs for ALL kids. Our Honor System Pricing model creates space for parents, staff and school districts to lead with their values. With the support of partners who stand for equity, we’re also creating a new paradigm that values education professionals who dedicate their lives to helping children reach their full potential.
The Camp Tech Support Coordinator is responsible for providing tech support for up to 15 groups at a time. They will support with all tech issues including but not limited to Zoom log-in issues, sound and video issues, tech curriculum-based download trouble, and setting up a common troubleshooting doc for other staff and campers with common issues and solutions.
- Zoom is your best friend and on a scale of 1-10 you are a 9 or 10 on all things Zoom
- Patience, flexibility, and adaptability
- Self starter, motivated, but also team player
- Tech Savvy
- Problem solver
- Does well under pressure
- Providing thorough and reliable tech support related to computer hardware, software, and systems, for campers
- Understanding and managing all systems used by the organization
- Always looking for opportunities to improve automation and efficiency of all systems
- Expereince working with kids online or at camp a plus!
July 6-Aug 14th
Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Salary: $20-$22/hr DOE
Position is remote for pacific time zone hours.
When you upload your resume upload it in the PDF format not word. Cover letter encouraged.
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have questions about our job opportunities please contact Rachel Shensa at [email protected]
CAMP EDMO® is powered by Edventure More, a year-round 501(c)(3) non-profit enrichment organization. 5% of summer camp proceeds and 100% of donations support camp scholarships and subsidized science, maker and technology programs in local schools.