- 2295 Palou Avenue, San Francisco, CA, us
At Edventure More (EDMO), a 501(c)(3) non-profit enrichment organization, we create school year and summer camp programs for Pre-K-8th graders where learning is experiential, personalities shine, collaboration is key, and no one ever gives up. Our unique and culturally rich environment builds the social, emotional and academic intelligence kids need to become the makers, shakers and amazinators of tomorrow! Visit campedmo.org to learn more.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for spearheading and driving all aspects of print and direct mail planning, execution and analysis for School Year and Summer Camp marketing programs. The Coordinator will take the lead in a variety of tasks with the goal of ultimately moving into the role of Marketing Department Manager.
Main duties include:
· Partnering with Marketing Officer on program analysis, competitive insights and annual planning
· Executing all print and direct mail activity and making sure all programs are executed on schedule and on budget
· Meeting regularly with Marketing Manger to report on task status, problem solve, assess priorities, and determine other miscellaneous marketing support needed
· Maintaining marketing aspect of partner relationships and identifying new co-marketing opportunities
· Ensuring consistency of brand look, feel and messaging is maintained and drafting marketing content as needed
· Assisting in ongoing website updates to allow for consistency between marketing channels and facilitate program enrollments
· Managing and making version updates for all School Program and Summer Camp Marketing Fliers/Handouts and all in camp printed materials
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications or Advertising
- 2 – 4 years print and/or mail marketing experience in marketing department or agency
- Ability to execute marketing programs from concept through production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and ability to lead projects and partner with outside resources and other team members to meet goals
- Highly organized with solid time management skills
Hours: Full time or as needed to meet all position requirements
Salary: $50-$60K/year plus benefits
Location: Edventure More Home Office: 2295 Palou Avenue, San Francisco, CA
Application Process: Cover note along with resume and provision of writing sample and references upon request
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have questions about our job opportunities please contact Courtney CImoli at 415.282.6673.
CAMP EDMO is powered by Edventure More, a year-round 501(c)(3) non-profit enrichment organization. 5% of summer camp proceeds and 100% of donations support camp scholarships and subsidized science, maker and technology programs in local schools.