General Manager - IQ Plus Solution
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
Our purpose is to guide all companies toward a sustainable world. EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Our Solutions department develop scalable products and solutions that enable all companies to effectively measure, manage and continuously improve their sustainable business practices.
EcoVadis is the world leader in Sustainability Ratings. With 1000 enterprise customers, 100,000 rated customers and 1M+ screened companies for risk, we are on a mission to guide all companies towards a sustainable world. The Solutions team within EcoVadis, led by Chief Solutions Officer (CSO), is responsible for overseeing the product strategy and prioritization, solution roadmap, and cross-company coordination to drive commercial success of named products and add-ons.
Our IQ solution launched in 2020 and was recently rebranded as ‘IQ Plus’ following the recent acquisition of a Berlin-based start-up. In this new role, reporting to our VP New Solutions, the Solution Management Director for IQ Plus will play the role of the ‘General Solution Manager’. You will be accountable for accelerating the growth of our very successful product and responsible for the solution virtual P&L, the solution strategy, the product development, and field enablement. The Solution Management Director for IQ Plus will manage the dedicated IQ solution team and coordinate a larger cross-functional team with stakeholders in all other EcoVadis departments.
1. Strategy and virtual P&L responsibility
- Be accountable for IQ virtual P&L, setting & monitoring targets, tracking and optimizing costs
- Develop strategic plan for ambitious growth, analyzing the very dynamic market, reporting on trends and competition, collecting prospect and customer insights, building a Make-Buy-Partner strategy, and ensuring executive/Board alignment
- Be viewed as industry thought leader; represent EcoVadis IQ solution with internal and external stakeholders
2. Product development
- Define the long-term strategy for IQ portfolio. Build IQ solution short-term and medium term roadmap based on the IQ solution strategy
- Lead the dedicated IQ solution team: recruiting, onboarding and training of the team, setting semester goals, driving weekly objectives, ensuring team member growth and happiness
- Coordinate Product Management, Product Content, UX, UI to ensure delivery of the Product Roadmap
3. Daily operations
- Build a Field Engagement plan to maximize efficiency of our frontline team, coordinate team members contributing to the organizational readiness around IQ
- Coordinate the cross-functional team contributing to the IQ solution, in particular through facilitation of cross-functional meetings such as the IQ Solution Pod
- Coordinate with leaders in the organization to reach IQ P&L objectives
- Address and resolve operational issues with key organizational stakeholders
- Experience in sustainability with knowledge of supply chains and procurement is a plus
- Experience in leading teams: both dedicated team members and cross-functional
- Experience in managing a P&L is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset: ability to pursue new and unprecedented opportunities, pushing beyond “the known”, taking bold steps
- Understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms
- Expertise in product strategy and product development: ability to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of product components, design, features and benefits when communicating product features or design and tailoring the message to meet customer needs.
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to present information and findings clearly so they can be understood by a variety of audiences with different levels of knowledge and interests.
- Data analysis and metrics creation: ability to collect, analyze and interpret data and develop, implement and monitor key performance indicators
- Troubleshooting: ability to resolve issues by diagnosing problems, determining possible resolutions and implementing effective solutions.
- Business related degree
- Job Open to Remote Work across Spain
Our growing team in Spain is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to make sustainability real.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one.
This includes extensive onboarding, teammates' support and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules. So you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones! In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
Working organization benefits:
- Casual and very friendly work environment Hybrid work organization (from the office or from home)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office allowance program IT equipment allowance
- Working from anywhere policy (3 months per year)
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
- Base salary + variable compensation plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Meals and Transportation Vouchers (Cobee card)
Wellness and Healthcare benefits:
- Health, Wellness, and Dental Benefits
- Free virtual Yoga/Pilates
- Employee referral bonus policy
- Paid employee volunteer day Paid moving day ( 1/year)
- Access to online learning library Virtual and in-person team building events
- Co working space with various services + opportunity to work in different locations (Europe and International)
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, in English, with a guaranteed response to every application.
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).