Senior Salesforce Technical Lead
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on EcoVadis careers page. If you have questions about the company or open roles you can chat with an insider.
The Digital Strategy team in EcoVadis is looking for a Senior Salesforce Technical Lead to support improvements to the business processes and help drive the development of the EcoVadis SFDC org for Sales, Customer Service, Customer Success, Finance, Marketing, and our Executive Management Team. In this new role, you will be reporting to Director of Marketing Operations & Demand Generation and your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce instance and integrations.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to solve challenges, improve processes, and promote continuous improvement.
- Turning business requirements into reality—designing robust, intelligent, and scalable solutions with the right blend of declarative and custom development.
- Leading, coaching, and guiding team members by providing technical mentorship and removing roadblocks.
- Leading and managing the design, development, testing, and deployment of solutions that are robust, reliable, and performant.
- Working closely with our operations and enablement teams to deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Collaborating with a wider team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers to deliver solutions that delight our users.
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases and best practices to inform and recommend system improvements.
- Documenting system configuration and administrative processes.
- Building training and documentation to grow our Salesforce skills
- Supporting the following Salesforce Products: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Billing, and Pardot.
- 5+ years of Salesforce administrator experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Meticulous organization and task-driven nature.
- Excellent consulting skills to fully understand requirements and pain points.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to learn a new, complex domain and the humility to ask for help when needed.
Location: Warsaw/Remote from Poland
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Poland is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to change the world.
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
Our team enjoys the benefits of flexible working. Some of us work from home and some prefer to work from our easily accessible (metro, tram, bus, bike, suburban train) office hub in the heart of Warsaw. We have regular onsite and online team breakfasts. Our CSR team coordinates events where we can give back to local communities and ecosystems. At the office you can chill in break areas, enjoy a panorama of Warsaw or visit our lovely terrace.
EcoVadis will support you with all the necessary office equipment, holidays in line with Polish labor law, optional (fully covered or co-financed) health care and life insurance, Multisport card, French or Polish classes as well as a lunch card. Everyone at EcoVadis can also use a community service day when volunteering.
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, in English, with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, including the provision of interview questions, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).